Warranty by Vendor
KIRSCH QUALITY COMMITMENT . . . a tradition since 1907
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
WHAT IS COVERED
Kirsch is proud to extend a lifetime limited warranty on all Kirsch Drapery Hardware products manufactured after July 1, 1995.
WHO IS COVERED
This Warranty extends to the original residential retail purchaser.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage or loss caused by accidents; alterations; misuse; abuse or extraordinary use; exposure to salt air; insect damage; improper installation; cleaning or other maintenance. Warranties shall cease to be in effect if product has been moved from its original place of installation. All fabrics and woods will gradually lose color intensity after long exposure to the sun. This color loss is not covered by the Warranty. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Kirsch considers these things normal wear and tear not covered by this Warranty. Warranties do not cover removal, installation, replacement or shipping costs.
Drapery hardware limited lifetime warranty
Our Warranty to you once you are satisfied with your new GraberÂ® drapery hardware and the way it is installed in your home, Springs Window Fashions warrants that your drapery hardware will be free from defects due to faulty workmanship or materials for as long as you own it. Our Obligations to you Springs Window Fashions will repair or replace any defective Graber drapery hardware and mail the repaired or replaced items back to you anywhere in the continental United States at no charge.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by accident, alteration, improper use, abuse, neglect or failure to follow instructions for measuring, installing or using Graber drapery hardware. For Warranty service Contact your supplying distributor or write to: Customer Service Center Springs Window Fashions Route 405 South, PO Box 8647 Montgomery, PA 17752 Include your name, address, a description of the problem, the date of purchase and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred. A bill of sale, cancelled check or similar record must be provided to verify the original purchase date. Disclaimer CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND INDIRECT DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Other rights This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Drapery hardware commercial three-year warranty
Orion Return Policy
No product will be accepted for return without prior authorization. Please call your Customer Service Executive prior to returning any merchandise.
- The Customer Service Executive will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) #.
- The RMA # MUST be noted on all packages that are returned to the Company.
- If the return is due to Company error or omission, a call tag will be issued for picking up material to be returned.
- Shipping charges on all returns other than defective or damaged merchandise will be borne by the customer.
Rings, standard brackets and finials will be accepted for return.
With the exception of defects and damages:
- Orders made to customer's specifications cannot be returned.
- Rods cut to customer's specification are NOT returnable.
- The customer will pay a 35% restocking fee.
- On applicable items, credit for returns will be issued.
- No return request will be accepted after 30 days from invoice date.
Conso Products and Bella Vita Trim
Since the conditions of use, washing, dry cleaning, refurbishing, pressing, pre-washing, oven and other curing techniques and other processing performed by the buyer and/or user are beyond the seller's control, the buyer and/or user of the goods should determine if the character of the goods, including, without limitation, the dye and specific type and size select, is suitable for the purpose for which it is intended. Consoâ„¢ does not assume the responsibility for any consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, whether resulting from a claim based upon warranty, contact, negligence, strict liability or other tort or otherwise. It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or user to appraise the goods to assure that the goods are in all respects of the proper character for the proposed application. These terms and conditions will constitute the sole and entire contract between the parties, and no modification shall be effected by any different terms and conditions. Acceptance of our goals will constitute acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
- Only full bolt putup will be accepted for return.
- Cut yardage cannot be returned for credit.
- Call customer service representative for RGA number before returning.
- Customer will pay a 25% restocking fee on returned goods.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from customers shipping address.
Design Elements Return Policy
- All returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Note: Custom colors can not be returned.
- Only goods that are damaged in transit or items not matching the written order will be exchanged for the same or correct item.
- Please make sure that your measurements are correct before ordering.
- We must be notified within 30 days of receipt of shipment with intent to return merchandise.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued from our customer service personnel.
- The RMA number must be printed on the outside of the return package.
- The merchandise must be returned within 10 days upon receipt of the authorization, in original condition and packaged correctly.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused.
- We will not accept returns on custom cut poles.
Select Wood and Metal, and Altran Returns All returns must be in original package in new condition. A return number must be obtained before shipping back to vendor. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the credit amount. Call to initiate the return process.
BasicQ Inc.Warranties above include all curtain rods, traverse rods, decorative rods, fringe and trim sold by Basicq Inc. These warranties do not include installations of curtain rods or sewing of fringe to fabrics or other finishing applications.
PO Box 381
Boca Raton, FL 33429
Email Customer Service
Call or email for RGA before returning items for warranty, excahange or return. Along with the RGA, you will be given the address for shipping. No items will be accepted without RGA number clearly posted on outside of carton.
Returns:Returns will be accepted for un-opend stock items in their original package except custom cut items and some vendors policy (see vendor statements under Support). A return charge of 15%, (except where noted in specific vendor policy ) will be deducted from the amount, not including any freight charges. The actual freight billed to BasicQ Inc. will be deducted from the credit amount. You are responsible for freight cost shipping the return back to BasicQ Inc. No returns will be accepted 30 days after date of invoice.
Special order, custom made products, made to measure or cut to measure products and curtain rods or wood poles cut to size can not be returned. Cut yardage Bella Vita trim cannot be returned.
Please note that all accessories such as brackets, rings, and finials are made to fit the specific product that it belongs to. While these can be ordered by themselves, there is no guarantee that they will fit a product from another manufacture. Order at your own risk.
Note: You must call for a return number on all returns. Ask for specific restocking fee on the brand you want to return at this time. This varies widely by product and vendor.